The C type impulse current test systems with crowbar are specially designed to generate impulse current of exponential shapes. The system can be designed in various ways for meeting customers’ requirements. The test system is applicable in testing of SPD, lightning protection components (MOV or air gap), lightning rod and aircraft device.
IEC 61643-1 2011, GB18802.1, GB/T 17626.5
GB/T 16927.2 ,YD／T 1235.1
Advantages and Features
(1) Open structure to expand waveform
(2) High peak current of 10/350s waveform with impulse capacitors of lowest capacitance
(3) With crowbar switch to fulfill the perfect combination of the impulse voltage generator and impulse current generator
(4) With the Yuntai control of 360 degrees of digital surveillance system
(5) Automatic power-off earthing protection
(6) Shape resistors designed for low inductance and connected by easy joint
(7) Specially designed circuit available for different shapes.
(8) Easy operation with the console based on PLC module.
(9) Special solutions to customer’s problem and special requirement
Automatic adjustment of crowbar three-ball gap driven by the stepper motor
300kV impulse voltage generator with 100kV per stage voltage and 0.5μF per stage capacitor
Waveform steep device
With triggering time of 0-50μs and resolution of 0.1μs
Trigger simultaneously with impulse current generator